How to Make Money During the Super Bowl
Not everyone likes football. Shocker! So, if you don’t watch football and you don’t even know how to play the game why not spend your Super Bowl Sunday lining your pockets with cash. Here are some unbeatable ways to make money during the game.
- Drive for Lyft or Uber. There are going to be plenty of people attending Super Bowl parties, going to sports bars and just hanging out nationwide. This is a great opportunity to make some additional cash getting people to and from places. Many people are not going to want to drink and get behind the wheel so their best bet is to get assistance getting home safely.
- Babysit (Children and Pets). With so many people wanting to attend parties, taking their children with them is not part of their plan. Parents are going to want to watch the game and not have to pay attention to what their kids are doing. Offer to babysit during the game. You can set up a daycare service at your home during the game and parents can drop their kids off at your house then after the game, they can pick them right back up. Pet sitting is also a money-maker. Offer to walk fur babies. Many pet owners don’t want to come home to a mess left behind by their unattended 4-legged friend. Offer to watch them and take them out so that they don’t destroy belongings while away.
- Take Stock Photos. Are you good at taking pictures? Then why not take pictures during the game and make some money selling them to stock photo companies. You could score a touchdown with photos going for one-hundred dollar a pop on some stock photo sites. Check out Shutterstock and Getty Images.
- Bartend. Make some additional cash this Super Bowl by bartending at a watch party. Work private gigs on game day so that fans at the party can watch the game and not have to miss a thing.
- Offer to clean up before or after the Super Bowl Party. The host for a Super Bowl party has enough on their plate and cleaning up before or after the game is time-consuming. Offer to clean-up homes so that you also score a touchdown lining your pockets with cash. You can advertise your services by signing up on websites like Care.com and Handy.com.
- Rent out your home. If you are going to be away and feel comfortable, rent out your home or rental property. You can list your home on AirBnB and if your property is in the city that is hosting this year’s Super Bowl you can raise the stacks. There are listings right now in the thousands to rent homes for one night.
- Cater. Do you like to cook? Why not cater. Many people that are hosting this year’s Super Bowl Party would love to scoop up some deals and save. Create flyers and take pictures that you are offering to cater during the game. You can post them onto social media sites or if you have a website link your services.
- Sell Super Bowl DIY gear and decorations. There are many sites that you can sell your gear and decorations for people wanting to “throw” the best Super Bowl party. Sites like Etsy have great finds like balloons, t-shirts, bingo game cards, and snack stadiums. If you are on social media you can also sell your items. Facebook has “Marketplace” that shows you items in your area that you can buy. There is also Ebay and Amazon that allow you to sell custom-made items and memorabilia.
Offer a party setup service. Reach out to watch parties and friends that might need help setting up for their parties. While they get ready to greet their guest you can set-up everything from the balloons, banners and table full of food. Football Table Cloths
- Signup for UberEats or DoorDash and deliver food during the game. Depending on your area UberEats and DoorDash are some of the many food delivery service companies. If you don’t plan to watch the game then signup to deliver food from restaurants and fast food places to hungry fans.
- Sell team memorabilia after the game if your team wins. If your team wins during the Super Bowl why not sell some memorabilia that you have lying around especially if you have many of the same item. Antiques of Super Bowl coins, jerseys, bobble heads, and signed posters could bring in big bucks.
- Rent parking space for fans going to the game. Parking is going to be crazy game day and many people are trying to get in and get out as fast as they can. If you live in the city where the Super Bowl is taking place and near the stadium offer fans to park on your lawn. Charge what you want, just make sure that it is cheaper than what the stadium is charging so people stop and park. We hope these suggestions on how to make money during the Super Bowl were helpful. If you have any other suggestions on how people can make money please share by leaving a comment below.
We hope these suggestions on how to make money during the Super Bowl were helpful. If you have any other suggestions on how people can make money please share by leaving a comment below.